I have gone through several devices recently inc.
- 503G (sent back due to keyboard issue)
- E90 (brilliant but battery life and need for Mail For Exchange a nightmare so palmed it off on a staff member)
- S710 (very nice but wanted a change and 3G - wife now has it and wont give it back. Considering this again though)
- E61i (very nice but Mail For Exchange again and call reception not great)
- Samsung i600 (unusable battery life)
I also played with my colleagues Sony P1i which is nice but keyboard takes some getting used to.
So, back to the drawing board. My perfect device would probably be the Q9 with a decent battery (keyboard is the best i've used) or a 2MP Treo with HSDPA (I thought the 503G would be that device). As I see it, my only real options are:
- HTC TyTN II - seems great but worried about battery life again and didn't really get on with the first TyTn
- Treo 750 with the new WM6 ROM when launched (my longest serving device remains the Treo 650 at 18 months so tempted but put off a bit my michelrich's comments)
- Return to the S710 (bit slow and no 3G but email, phone and Newsbreak RSS made it fine)
Sorry for the long email but i'm a bit fed up. Any views on what to do or devices I have missed?
ps. Paul, have you settled on a device as your day to day phone? I get the impression its the TyTN II?