T-Mobile MDA Touch does it have wifi?

Guest zen123

Guest simon211175

I think it's great - working on the customisation aspect at the moment. T-Mobile removed Windows Live Messenger though - I'm guessing as part of their "stop using IM programs on our web n walk tariff" initiative. I tried Agile Messenger, but it doesn't connect. Downloaded WLM from xda-developers.com which worked fine - also Fring works well.

Guest zen123

Went into local TMob shop yesterday & left 20mins later with brand new Touch.

Flext 20 @ £20 pm (18 month contract)

W&W @ £7.50 pm

Phone was totally FREE

So far liking it a lot definately not as snappy as my Trinity but the TouchFlo is definately adds to the user experience. I installed the modified for Touch Phone pad so no problems with data entry.

One huge dislike is that the icons are in pink, urghh. Must fins a way to make them blue.

I've relagated my Trinity for purely GPS use for now & decide whether I'll keep the Touch or give it to the wife.

Guest MetroidManiac

I received my Touch on Friday (ordered trough the website) and I have the Exact same plan as you, I installed Live Messenger, and it seems to be working fine, but ive heard all the stuff about T-mob disliking IM, are they gonna charge me extra for this, or shall I continue as normal, and wait until they tell me to stop, or is there and other messengers I can try? What about the mobile web messenger?