- - - - -

• Please log in to reply
1 reply to this topic

KarenR

KarenR

• Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts
Hi there, totally new to all this but was told that this is the best site to help me, so here goes!

My hubby has given me his old Nokia SPV M500 that was on contract with the Orange network.

I am on O2 pay and go and would like all the features to work - such as MSN, MMS, internet browsing etc but can't get the settings from anywhere.

If someone has these settings can you please post them here (in layman's English! step by step please!!) - many, many thanks.

Ta very much.

Karen

Liz

Liz

Regular

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 126 posts
  • Interests:Natural health care, Aromatherapy, computers, horses (2 old boy's) and windows mobiles
  • Devices:MPX220, qtec 8500, HTC Touch

Hi there, totally new to all this but was told that this is the best site to help me, so here goes!

My hubby has given me his old Nokia SPV M500 that was on contract with the Orange network.

I am on O2 pay and go and would like all the features to work - such as MSN, MMS, internet browsing etc but can't get the settings from anywhere.

If someone has these settings can you please post them here (in layman's English! step by step please!!) - many, many thanks.

Ta very much.

Karen

Hi
Try here :
http://www.modaco.co...UK-t200962.html
HTH

Keep trying – you’ll get there, one day – honestly! :)

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users