Can't play any Youtube videos any longer

Guest ...

I used to access Youtube per http://www.skweezer.net on the Pocket Internet Explorer of my HTC S710 with a plugin named FlashVideoBundle, which has  opened Youtube videos in TCPMP.

But this application does not work any more. Anytime a try to open a Youtube video link, my smartphone gets stuck for a couple of seconds and doesn't perform any further actions afterwards.

I have already performed a hard reset (since the software on my mobile was messed up anyway) and re-installed TCPMP and FlashVideoBundle but have experienced the same problem as described above afterwards.

Can you confirm that this seems to be a general issue? Maybe because the Youtube guys decided to set up advertisements in the videos, which make them incompatible to FlashVideoBundle.

Well it does still work for me, i did have a problem just 2 days ago this was because i installed that e650 de branding cab file, caused tomtom to stop working. Anyway then i cold booted re-installed everything but when i clicked on a youtube link nothing happened. I went back checked the thread and there is an updated FlashVideoBundle dated 28/08/07 (ive attached it here i had to sign up to the forum) just make sure you install TCMP first then the bundle, i think that could have been part of the problem for me the second time round but i think they may have fixed something in the FlashVideoBundle. Hope this works for you.

FlashVideoBundle.CAB

• 3 months later...
Guest Luisito
Instaling the cab-file which you have attached to your reply has solved my problem. Thank you. :(

Do you know how to save in storage card when i hit the save button instead of the play one?

Cause when i save it it saves in phones memory and that sucks.

Thanks

• 10 months later...