help please wifi not working at all!

Guest Harveer

Guest Harveer

hey yall, this is my first post, i jus got my o2 xda graphite and i decided to upgrade from wm5 to wm6, now when i click on wifi from wireless manager nothing happens the "done and menu" buttons at the bottom turn grey for a milisecond and go back to white. is there any simple fix. thanks

Guest chalkyf1
hey yall, this is my first post, i jus got my o2 xda graphite and i decided to upgrade from wm5 to wm6, now when i click on wifi from wireless manager nothing happens the "done and menu" buttons at the bottom turn grey for a milisecond and go back to white. is there any simple fix. thanks

I have the same problem, I have upgraded from wm5 to wm6 I now get the message 'a network card is not present '. Any ideas anybody ? Many thanks

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...

Do you get "new" displayed at the top of the screen?-Have you tried pressing menu?

Edited by jhils1

• 4 weeks later...

Great, now I have the same problem, but my Graphite is a replacement and came with WM6 on it already, its NOT an update. Wi-Fi worked fine at first but not now. I ll try the hard reset, but as it came with WM6 out of the box I recon it might be a bug with WM6. I dont want to have to do a hard reset every few weeks.

Edited by jhils1

• 1 month later...