TomTom NavCore 7?

Guest ravage

Guest ravage

Hi All, I see that TomTom is about to release NavCore 7 software for it's own devices, but does anyone know if they will be releasing a new version of it's software for Windows Mobile phones?

• 4 weeks later...
Guest -=Avatar=-
Hi All, I see that TomTom is about to release NavCore 7 software for it's own devices, but does anyone know if they will be releasing a new version of it's software for Windows Mobile phones?

Question

When will TomTom application version 7 be available for download?

Answer

At the moment, the following devices can use this application version.
  • TomTom GO 720 / 520
  • TomTom ONE 3rd Edition
  • TomTom ONE 2nd Edition (only those with serial numbers starting with Z1, Z2 or Z3)
  • TomTom ONE XL

We plan to release application version 7 for other TomTom devices around the end of Q3 / 2007. To stay up-to-date, make sure you set up TomTom HOME to automatically check for software updates when you connect your device.

So it looks like you could be in luck soon ^^

Taken from

http://www.tomtom.com/support/index.php?FID=7261&Lid=1

• 2 weeks later...

Well i can say that TomTom 6 is fantastic. I've used it in both europe and america and it's been fantastically accurate and easy to follow.

I took a gamble with buying TomTom 6 originally and since then three of my mates have also bought TomTom, either standalone devices or PDA software and they've loved it to bits.

All in all, TomTom has big thumbs up from me. :D ;) :wub:

Guest pilotfred

Just loaded TT Navigator 6 on my 2 gig micro card on a T-Mobile 3. Works well and very fast re-routing, does it in a snap! I like the interface Better than the CoPilot 6 Live and I think the Routing with TT is more sophisticated too.

Verdict:

my old Vario and CoPilot 6 Live going on Ebay !!

It is amazing how quickly this is all moving on, I was blown away with the vario and CoPilot only 18 months ago. What will we be saying about todays set up in 18 months time from now??