Keypad software for Htc touch

Guest tori

Guest Neil5459

In the meantime, you could look at TouchPal a great 'finger friendly' keyboard.

Free of charge till 8th December, then will cost $19.99. A couple of glitches currently- config saves don't survive a soft reset, but that's a very small issue, as little needs configuring! Custom dictionary entries are saved ;)

You need to read the manual to get the most out of it, but it is currently my favourite (and I've got/used ALL the SIP's :( )

I've been experimenting with touchpal myself, however it takes a bit of learning before you can be really good with it. hopefully HTC's new keyboards will be a little more intuitive to use

I just installed touchpal on me htc, and sent me first text with it. It was a little bit tricky, but with some practise I think it will be very good. But can't wait so see what the real htc touchpad will be like. ;)

Guest Ypocaramel

I'm a Kaiser type so I'm not really educated on Touch issues, but how does Pocket CM keyboard do for you guys? The iPhone style touch keyboard is what I use when I don't slide out the physical keyboard.

• 6 months later...
Guest RickyMartin
Becouse with that keyboard you have to use the stylus to write a text or e-mail. With the other one you can use your fingers. :D

Hello

Anyone got any news on the HTC Virtual Keypad, the one that used to exist on the SPV M5000?

Kind regards

Ricky