• Please log in to reply
51 replies to this topic

DarkPaLadin

DarkPaLadin

• Members
  • Pip
  • 6 posts
  • Devices:HTC HD2

I've tried 1.5 and 1.502 which I got from the Internet.
Didn't make any difference.

I read some threads, where they discussed changing the bluetooth stack on WM5 Axim devices.
Is this possible with Yakumo DeltaX 5BT, too ?

can you upload 1.502 drivers here or to any free storage in thr Internet (iFolder or Sendspace for example)? or give a link to it?

PJDelaney

PJDelaney

• Members
  • Pip
  • 19 posts
  • Devices:Vario III
Finally had a little success on this today, but not on the Kaiser! Recently put a new ROM on my old Wizard and thought I'd give the pad another go. Same old message as usual but noticed that on XDA that there was a Widcomm stack for the Hermes that also worked with the Wizard. I installed the cab and after changing the port in the registry I was able to contect to the pad using the gamepad program and redefined the buttons! Haven't actually tried a game as I have nothing on the device at the mo.

So I tried the same cab file on the Kaiser (a couple of people mentioned it may work), alas no matter what settings I try it will not detect any bluetooth device including the pad. If anyone wants to try this is the thread on XDA.

yves

yves

Regular

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 93 posts
  • Devices:SPV M5000

Hello,please help me, i use the bluetooth gamepad BGP100 on my HTC Diamond,but it does not work.whith driver need you?

ok, as I have made the youtube video, you all know it works. I extracted the required files from the CAB as the CAB is not necessary. Now just download the RAR (for the Diamond and most devices, it is Install_MS.rar)
make a new folder on your Diamond, extract all content of the RAR archive into it and run gamepad.exe. If you get an error telling oyu no BT devie found, you picked the wrong version. try the other one. That's it.

hellbleazer

hellbleazer

• Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts
Hi,

I've a MSI BGP 100 gamepad, but I've some trouble with it and my HTC Diamond 2.
The connection works fine, and the directional buttons too but the A B C D and R buttons works like if it was only 1 button. ( sorry for my english ^^ )
On the button mapping tool, when I Push button A for exemple, the code is 0xe5 and when I push button B, the code is 0xe5 too...

Can somebody help me ?

Thanks !

PJDelaney

PJDelaney

• Members
  • Pip
  • 19 posts
  • Devices:Vario III
Does anyone know if the pad works with a Touch Pro 2?

Zzim

Zzim

• Members
  • Pip
  • 6 posts
As far as i can tell no, the bgp 100 does not i have been trying to get it to work for a long time.

bitbank

bitbank

Diehard

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 459 posts

As far as i can tell no, the bgp 100 does not i have been trying to get it to work for a long time.

Good news! I just got a TP2 and found my old BGP100 sitting in a drawer. It took about 10 minutes to get code working, but I've written a utility which can talk to the BGP100. I will clean it up and publish it shortly.

Larry B.

the fastest instructions are none at all :)

yves

yves

Regular

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 93 posts
good news indeed :)

BARTHELEMY Roman

BARTHELEMY Roman

• Members
  • Pip
  • 4 posts
  • Devices:i900
hello,

after some experiment I successfully connected a SNES-gamepad to FPSECE using some home-cooked code for a microchip pic, a RS232 bluetooth module and Bitbank driver 8-)
here is the picture of the try :
Posted Image

it works really fine, for now I have to replace all the wires by a custom pcb and the pic (18f2450) by a low voltage one (18Lf2450) so that I'll need only 2 AA battery (maybe 2 AAA) (the gamepad seems to handle the 2.8v very well).

I'll try to contact seeedstudio in order to have them making the pcb. :)

yves

yves

Regular

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 93 posts
now that's cool :)
btw: one of our users released a new versions of the gamepad driver:
http://www.pocketpc....d-bgp100-4.html

BARTHELEMY Roman

BARTHELEMY Roman

• Members
  • Pip
  • 4 posts
  • Devices:i900
this is the driver I'm using B)

here is a sample video :

:)

10on

10on

• Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts
Hello. My English is poor. I was very much interested by the collected device. I can see its electric scheme?

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users