Screen protector

Just wondering if anyone uses a screen protector with the touch? If so, does it affect the effectivness of the touch screen when using you're hands? Also, does it cover the whole flush screen or just the part with the display under it?

thanks

I wondered about this too, at the mo I haven't got one on, and think it would probably ruin the good looks of the phone. it would certainly need to cover the whole of the screen or it would look a bit pants

dunno if you've got one or seen one but the Touch screen... ;) ......er the screen on the Touch that is, is a bit different to other devices, and much more scratch resistant, and you have to press a bit harder than you're used to

Hi Mandt

No I don't have one but might be interested in the upcoming polaris which uses touch flo too. Was just wondering what people were doing (if anything)

Yeah if it didn't cover the whole screen it would look pretty crap all right!!

Thanks for the info.

gr

Edited by Guest

Guest Dragon546
Hi Mandt

No I don't have one but might be interested in the upcoming polaris which uses touch flo too. Was just wondering what people were doing (if anything)

Yeah if it didn't cover the whole screen it would look pretty crap all right!!

Thanks for the info.

gr

My MDA came with a Screen Protector and so far I have not sense any difference when accessing the cube or general usage. I was lucky when I put the screen protector no air bubbles.

Guest edhibbert

I've used it since day 1 (it came as a little sticker in the box, easy to miss!) Covers the whole screen exactly, doesn't affect sensitivity particularly and surely adds a bit of protection so why not use it? Apply smoothly with a credit card though as if you get bubbles under it it makes you look like an amateur...

Guest Rabbit Rocks

it can be a pain to put on as well as it is a perfect fit , so use good light when putting it on , and yep if you get hairs or dust on the protector just run it under the tap and it will stick again ;)