3 replies to this topic

ynchaitanya

ynchaitanya

• Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts
  • Devices:sony ericson
Hi,
I need information regarding how to unlock Sony Ericsson W580 i .Help me out and Thanks in advance
Regards,
Chaitanya.

jtrasap

jtrasap

• Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts
  • Devices:E-TEN G500
Bump......

I to would like a little help unlocking this thing. We have two motorazrs that are unlocked and modded to the gills but we just switched from T-Mobile to AT&T and we got 2 free w580i's with our new contract. I would like to sell the moto's if I can unlock these w580i's but I sure as $%ll am not going to pay for it....LOL. I travel a lot and am not going to pay AT&T international rates. I have searched a couple of other forums with no luck. I searched topsony.com's forum and all I could find were people pushing places like divinci. It almost seems like they are getting kickbacks from the "pay to unlock " services. Sony Ericsson doesn't seem to have as big of a market share here in the U.S. do to them only producing GSM phones from what I understand. I'm guessing that is why there aren't very many techno geeks figuring out the Sony Ericsson stuff. I can't understand why anyone would pay to unlock a phone when you can by a cheap unlocked GSM phone on Ebay and just use it when you travel....

Alex307

Alex307

• Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts
  • Devices:V3

Bump......

I to would like a little help unlocking this thing. We have two motorazrs that are unlocked and modded to the gills but we just switched from T-Mobile to AT&T and we got 2 free w580i's with our new contract. I would like to sell the moto's if I can unlock these w580i's but I sure as $%ll am not going to pay for it....LOL. I travel a lot and am not going to pay AT&T international rates. I have searched a couple of other forums with no luck. I searched topsony.com's forum and all I could find were people pushing places like divinci. It almost seems like they are getting kickbacks from the "pay to unlock " services. Sony Ericsson doesn't seem to have as big of a market share here in the U.S. do to them only producing GSM phones from what I understand. I'm guessing that is why there aren't very many techno geeks figuring out the Sony Ericsson stuff. I can't understand why anyone would pay to unlock a phone when you can by a cheap unlocked GSM phone on Ebay and just use it when you travel....

Well let me tell U, I found this program i dunno where its called SETOOL2LITE, its 4 unlocking only ericsson fones....
i have unlocked various fones, 2 W810i, 1 W300i, and my old bro the T227.....
Tried it on a W580i, and all it does is unlock the lock code of the phone. nothing else.
so, I guess I cant help at all in the mean time. <_<

PaulOBrien

PaulOBrien

It's My Party

• Founder
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 36,369 posts
  • Devices:All the Nexus!
  • Twitter:@paulobrien
http://www.totalgsm.org/ will do a remote unlock?

P

You can follow me on Twitter - http://twitter.com/paulobrien / Follow MoDaCo on Twitter - http://twitter.com/modaco

Want to donate? MoDaCo is raising money for the Multiple Sclerosis society.

Posted Image

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users