OSX on Eee

Guest PaulOBrien

Guest Rick Bennett

i'm getting a spare machine next week, going to use it as my test machine and my first thing to do will try OSX on it. Will let you know how it goes ;)

i'm getting a spare machine next week, going to use it as my test machine and my first thing to do will try OSX on it. Will let you know how it goes :(

Great Rick. I'd love to read your updates on your experiences with OSX on the Eee. Can't Wait! ;)

• 4 weeks later...
Guest webcomconsulting
Great Rick. I'd love to read your updates on your experiences with OSX on the Eee. Can't Wait! :(
Edited by webcomconsulting

Guest webcomconsulting
what's the difference to the howto guide that was mentioned in the first posting?

Well the difference in the first posting is it was never really finished. This is a full blown working version!

Guest webcomconsulting
So that's the JAS version of Tiger?

P

Yes that one is, remember I have 5 ASUS EEE PC's. Trying many different versions with the new bios update!

Guest marloon

Hi...

Since this post release, regarding putting OS X onto the EEE, i have been so excited about grabbing myself an EEE. I am just basically waiting for you to finish for your video tutorial. i AM excited for this.

can you please put a list of pros and cons regarding this conversion? like what is supported and what is not.

Sorry i know thats a huge hassle but it would really helps us out so much. THANKS AGAIN!