• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

ExTrEmE

ExTrEmE

• Members
  • Pip
  • 9 posts
  • Devices:i607
Where would i get more themes? I found a few on this forum. But is there a way to convert a landscape theme into a portrait theme? I got some nice ones that incorporate Fizzweather but there landscape and doesnt fit on the shadows screen. If you have themes lets post them here and share them?

chaznet

chaznet

Diehard

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 308 posts
  • Devices:T-Mobile: Shadow; Dash; SDA
Take a look at the MoDaCo smartphone homescreen customizations area, as far as the standard WM homescreen goes, there isn't anything specific to the Shadow -- there's lots available.

Where would i get more themes? I found a few on this forum. But is there a way to convert a landscape theme into a portrait theme? I got some nice ones that incorporate Fizzweather but there landscape and doesnt fit on the shadows screen. If you have themes lets post them here and share them?

gesam

gesam

• Members
  • Pip
  • 41 posts
  • Devices:ASUS TRANSFORMER - NOKIA N8

Take a look at the MoDaCo smartphone homescreen customizations area, as far as the standard WM homescreen goes, there isn't anything specific to the Shadow -- there's lots available.

Can we use other devices themes or Home Screens to run on Shadow ?

HOW ?

HUAWEI X5
DESIRE HD
WAVE 8500

e-v@n

e-v@n

• Members
  • Pip
  • 45 posts
  • Devices:HTC Tornado

Can we use other devices themes or Home Screens to run on Shadow ?

HOW ?

Of course you can. It is not a problem. You just copy it to your phone as you would do with any other. Themes are not written for specific devices.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users