Kaiser variant 'XDA Stella' (sic) coming to O2 soon!

Guest PaulOBrien

Guest Paul (MVP)

Well, this is what happens when you let your web designers go drinking at lunchtime...

stella.jpg

;)

Amusing typos aside, the Kaiser is finally about to hit O2 UK with a TyTN II like design named the 'XDA Stellar'. Despite what it says on the site, a FM radio seems rather unlikely, and is probably another error :(

P

Guest xorangefirex

Fantastic work to the O2 designers for creating new fairy tail Kaisers. I hope the next version will be able to fly, and perhaps after that the new window washing feature will be available, for the janitor on the go.

As they don't specifically say "FM radio", I imagine HTC have confused the marketing teams again by referring to "radio" in their documentation when they mean the radio used by the actual telephony part of the phone (e.g. a quad-band radio).

It happens with a lot of the HTC phones.

Guest FragMeister
Too late, it's captured for ever, right here.

Glad someone at O2 reads MoDaCo ;)

P

If someone from O2 reads MoDaCo how come it took them so long to bring out a sensible flat-rate [un]limited* data plan!?!?!

*Unlimited actually means: really quite limited: "A fair use of 200MB per month applies to the O2 Web Bolt On."

Guest Mr.Clark
If someone from O2 reads MoDaCo how come it took them so long to bring out a sensible flat-rate [un]limited* data plan!?!?!

*Unlimited actually means: really quite limited: "A fair use of 200MB per month applies to the O2 Web Bolt On."

Are they still pulling that crap? Even after their spiel about how the iPhone users need loads of data and all that?

Even more glad I switched to T-Mob... ;)

Guest hamishmacdonald

Oh, hi, I'm stuck on the Orange "unlimited" plan, which turned out to be limited to 30MB/month, so 200 sounds luxurious to me. Meanwhile, T-Mobile keep coming out with better and better-sounding plans each week.

Grr.

Oh, hi, I'm stuck on the Orange "unlimited" plan, which turned out to be limited to 30MB/month, so 200 sounds luxurious to me. Meanwhile, T-Mobile keep coming out with better and better-sounding plans each week.

Grr.

Yes but at least with Orange there is chance of seeing a 3G signal outside of London, in a whole year of being with O2 I have only ever seen a 3G signal when I visited Germany in Frankfurt airport. ;)

Rallim.

Guest aries6776

I delighted in reminding the rentention lady at O2 of that fact, and then told her that was the deal breaker, as I'd get 1GB fair use with T-mobile for the same money. She went quiet after that, so I took the opportunity to ask for my PAC code so I could port my number across to T-mobile. Bye bye O2 ;)

Guest bydandie
I delighted in reminding the rentention lady at O2 of that fact, and then told her that was the deal breaker, as I'd get 1GB fair use with T-mobile for the same money. She went quiet after that, so I took the opportunity to ask for my PAC code so I could port my number across to T-mobile. Bye bye O2 ;)

The first XDA Stellar review is out now from www.4winmobile.com! See this link for more details!

• 2 weeks later...
Guest Tomfoolery
how much do tmobile charge for overage and how much do o2?

They don't charge you extra like the other networks do. Its a fair usage policy, so if you go over it once, they'll moan at you, if you do it again they'll probably moan again, and if you do it a third time they'll either cut you off or reduce your speed until you upgrade to an upgraded package.

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.