Photo

MoDaCo Shadow XT9 Language Pack (14 in 1!)

* * * * * 1 votes

• Please log in to reply
107 replies to this topic

J C

J C

• Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts
  • Devices:htc TyTnII
Thanks, Paul. Just ran the .cab, which seemed to complete successfully, but can't find T9 anywhere - doesn't show up in the input method list. Can you help?

yOitsSpyda

yOitsSpyda

• Members
  • Pip
  • 12 posts
  • Devices:Shadow
is there anyway possible on the shadow that when you type a word in english that it automactically changes to the word in french or whatever language you have chosen?

jarocho

jarocho

• Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts
  • Devices:shadow

Paul, is it possible for you to give us an advice how to make your wonderful pack work on other WM6 phones, (mine is BJ2)?

Thanks a zillion,

Alex.

how u doing paul im knew to this but i had intall ur package but i cant fing how to select a spanish language cause the phone is for my mom so she doesnt speak english so she does understand her own phone she has a t-mobile shadow

giac

giac

• Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts
Hi everybody , i installed the shadow pack on my p750. My keyboard is a numpad with 12 buttons but the Shadow thinks that I have a qwerty...it works only if use it with the stylus pen on the screen. Is it possible to use correctly also the keyboard of the phone? Thanks a lot!

williamkasius

williamkasius

• Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts
Waarom werkt mijn inlog niet om te downloaden ;)

Mij hP Ipaq 614C heeft engels versie ik zou graag Nl xt9 willen hebben smse is nu een drama.

Alvast bedankt \

Gr William

koolj

koolj

• Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts
  • Devices:HTC Shadow
I am new to this, I have the shadow and I have been reading your information. I have sync the phone with the computer and tried to copy the cab, but it is not going anywhere. HOw do you excatly copy the file?

I'm proud to present my Shadow XT9 language pack, which includes 14 languages, namely...

- Czech
- Danish
- German
- English
- Spanish
- Finnish
- French
- Italian
- Dutch
- Norwegian
- Polish
- Portugese
- Russian
- Swedish

;)

I have tested it as far as possible, but feedback is appreciated. Please note that if you select an AZERTY language (e.g. French), your suretype keyboard will behave like an AZERTY keyboard. It caught me out at first :wacko:

Enjoy!

P

jhall

jhall

• Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts
  • Devices:htc touch cruise
Is it possible to add the words from attached list to Finnish spelling dictionary to your package?

What about scandinavian keyboards? ä,ö, Ä, Ö

jhall

I'm proud to present my Shadow XT9 language pack, which includes 14 languages, namely...

- Czech
- Danish
- German
- English
- Spanish
- Finnish
- French
- Italian
- Dutch
- Norwegian
- Polish
- Portugese
- Russian
- Swedish

:lol:

I have tested it as far as possible, but feedback is appreciated. Please note that if you select an AZERTY language (e.g. French), your suretype keyboard will behave like an AZERTY keyboard. It caught me out at first :D

Enjoy!

P

Attached Files

Maniatiko

Maniatiko

• Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts
how do i install those languages into my cellphone? I have a tmobile shadow

that language pack works only in writting? i mean, it doesnt change the setting of the wm6.0 into spanish? just the typing?

How do I install them? cuz i entered this page via wifi and i couldnt download the file, it said that the file wasnt recognized.

Hosannart

Hosannart

• Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts
  • Devices:Asus 527
It looks greaT. i TRY IT AND IT WORK VERY WELL... I am using the french dictionnary... but a QWERTY keyboard... I am a french Canadian!

Can I do something to arrange this??

Thanks again; its a great Job.

M

kokos7

kokos7

• Members
  • Pip
  • 2 posts
  • Devices:Shadow
Hi Paul,
we appreciate the excellent work. I am interested in the Greek language files as well.
Since you already have that for HTC Vox, can we install that instead on the Shadow? Or can the Greek file be included in the Shadow version?

Thanks a lot!

RacheWorm

RacheWorm

• Members
  • Pip
  • 3 posts
Where is Turkish :) :S

SODA8297

SODA8297

• Members
  • Pip
  • 2 posts
  • Devices:tmobile Shadow
Hello all
Im just posting to Thank Paul and all the MoDaCo Community that put input in this thread ...
Installed it in my Shadow, modified the registry, everything is how I want it to be :)

Edited by SODA8297, 10 February 2009 - 08:40 PM.

ciop

ciop

• Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts
hi to everybody...
will it work with asus m930? if not... how to have xt9 in italian there?

Edited by ciop, 11 February 2009 - 09:52 PM.

Persia

Persia

Regular

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 133 posts
  • Devices:Samsung Omnia i900
please persian(farsi)?

Samsung Omnia HD Blog: http://omnia-hd.blogspot.com/

krubs

krubs

• Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts
Couldnt make it work in portuguese. Have a htc touch dual and the keys just enter numbers and no letters.. any help?

dionysos1973

dionysos1973

• Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts
  • Devices:HTC Touch Cruise
I doesn't work with the HTC Touch Cruise II (T4242) with WM 6.1 PRO EN either.

Arkitex2

Arkitex2

• Members
  • Pip
  • 2 posts
My ROM is the latest French one but , as with all the ROMs out there, as soon as you select French you get the AZERTY keyboard layout.
If I select English, I get the layout close to what I want but I then loose the French XT9.
I live in Quebec: 6 Million people that use QWERTY with French - a QWERTY called Canadian Multilingual (see the layout at: http://en.wikipedia.....ngual_Standard).
This is the keyboard I want with the French XT9.
Can anyone help.

fusiontres

fusiontres

• Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts
  • Devices:HTC Shadow
Works like a charm on a HTC Shadow (Juno) !!!!! THANK YOU SO MUCH !!! You are DA MAN!

kings121

kings121

• Members
  • Pip
  • 5 posts
  • Devices:samsung omnia 1900
does this language tingy changes the phone language or only the keyboard

Dick Bosch

Dick Bosch

• Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts
  • Devices:HP IPAQ 614c
Hi Paul,

Did install it on my HP IPAQ 614c but wasn't able to change the language. Desided to soft reset and found out that all your languages disappeared from the list (?) any suggestions?

pered

- Czech
- Danish
- German
- English
- Spanish
- Finnish
- French
- Italian
- Dutch
- Norwegian
- Polish
- Portugese
- Russian
- Swedish

:)

I have tested it as far as possible, but feedback is appreciated. Please note that if you select an AZERTY language (e.g. French), your suretype keyboard will behave like an AZERTY keyboard. It caught me out at first :D

Enjoy!

P

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users