• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

davidjp

davidjp

• Members
  • Pip
  • 24 posts
  • Devices:O2 XDA Mini s
Is anybody else experiencing problems with the buttons on their Graphite? The '2' button has to be pressed so firmly I think I'm going to crack the phone. The back button isn't much better. Am I the only one that has this issue, and is there a way to sort it?

I have to say I've been really dissapointed with this phone. I'll be glad when I can upgrade and get a Stellar.

csc12345678

csc12345678

Regular

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 138 posts
  • Devices:Dell X50, Dopod 585
I don't have such a problem.

Is anybody else experiencing problems with the buttons on their Graphite? The '2' button has to be pressed so firmly I think I'm going to crack the phone. The back button isn't much better. Am I the only one that has this issue, and is there a way to sort it?

I have to say I've been really dissapointed with this phone. I'll be glad when I can upgrade and get a Stellar.

jhils1

jhils1

Regular

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 79 posts
  • Devices:Samsung Omnia
Yeah, I had the same problem with the back button, the left softkey and the joystick!-I sent it back in the end and it took them 2 months to send me a new one!-Still it came with WM2006 already on it and the build quality seems slightly better

motorola m301/Ericsson PF768/Ericsson T18/Ericsson T28/Siemans SL45/Pansonic GD87e/SPV E200/SPV C500/SPV C550/XDA Graphite(ASUS) Jupiter/Samsung i900 Omnia (16gb)/SonyEricsonExperiaX10-NOT IMPRESSED

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users