Navigation for i600

Guest Atlis

I´ve been using TomTom 6 on my Nokia E70 for a quite a long time, now when I have switched to i600 with WM6, I am struggling to find any kind of working navigation software for this smartphone. Without success. TT6 versions I have found didnt work, Nokia SmartMaps worked but Nokia Maps downloader didnt recognize my phone, Route66 didnt start up at all...

So I am asking - can anyone be so kind and advice me - fool proof way - where to get the proper navigation for Samsung i600 with Windows Mo

ile 6 Standard...

Mail at [email protected] would also fine.

Thanks a lot.

Guest spacerace
I´ve been using TomTom 6 on my Nokia E70 for a quite a long time, now when I have switched to i600 with WM6, I am struggling to find any kind of working navigation software for this smartphone. Without success. TT6 versions I have found didnt work, Nokia SmartMaps worked but Nokia Maps downloader didnt recognize my phone, Route66 didnt start up at all...

So I am asking - can anyone be so kind and advice me - fool proof way - where to get the proper navigation for Samsung i600 with Windows Mo

ile 6 Standard...

Mail at [email protected] would also fine.

Thanks a lot.

I'm personally using Google Maps without any problems, it requires data and has no voice navigation (currently) but it does the job. I'm surprised TomTom doesn't work, I've seen plenty of people report success with landscape devices like the HTC S620 and Motorola Q, and I know TomTom runs on WM6 ok in general.

I’m using Route66 and it works fine. Starting it does require pressing the program icon twice. And if no GPS signal is available the startup does take some time.

John