CAB to replace the T-Zones icon with a 'Heart' icon

Guest PaulOBrien

Guest Paul (MVP)

Wanna rid yourself of the t-zones icon on Neo, maybe replace it with a 'Heart' to signify the favourites you have in there? Then run this CAB and your Neo screen will look like the one below ;)

Your device needs to be application unlocked first, so run the attached 'SDA Application Unlock' utility, on a PC, while your device is tethered.

Then just run the attached CAB, switch to a different homescreen layout and then back, and hey presto :(

Enjoy!

P

NeoScreen002.png

MoDaCo_Shadow__Heart__Icon.cab

SDA_ApplicationUnlock.exe

Thanks for your effort here. I have tried to install the .cab after unlocking successfully and was given two warnings. One was the standard unsigned software warning and the next was a warning about this package not working with WM6 as it was designed for an old version. I ok'ed through both and the installation seemed to go ok but then my phone beeped and reset itself to default theme specifications (including replacing my customized UI elements with the default brown NEO elements).

Do I have a newer software version or have I cocked something up?

Thanks.

• 1 month later...
Guest crislau

Paul, would it be possible to change the heart to another icon? I browsed throught the registry but came up empty. Any guidance would be appreciated!

Thanks,

Cris