HTC touch keypad softwere

Guest tori

Hello there, I thought the keypad software for the touch, was meant to be out by the end of October. I went away around that time, have I missed it or isn't it out yet? I am a member of the HTC e-member club I think it is called that. And every time I go to see if thay have put out the software update, all there is is a camara update. Do you have to register the phone? I have tryed to do that, but for some reason when I put my s/n number in, it says it is a invalid number, or it is not a HTC brand phone? my phone is the HTC touch. Please help. Tori :(

Guest chucky.egg

No sign of the official HTC release yet, but there are versions floating around.

I've tried a version from XDA Dev, which didn't work on my Touch, so for now I'll wait for HTC

No sign of the official HTC release yet, but there are versions floating around.

I've tried a version from XDA Dev, which didn't work on my Touch, so for now I'll wait for HTC

Have you tryed the Touch pal. It is on Modaco now, it's takes a bit to get used to, but it works. :(

• 3 weeks later...
Have you tryed the Touch pal. It is on Modaco now, it's takes a bit to get used to, but it works. :(

I would second that comment on Touchpal it takes a little while but after a few days you can get texts and emails out pretty quickly :D

Kaaeed

• 2 weeks later...
Guest Bram_smulders

The touch keypad/board is build in the new roms from htc, it will not be an installation update(cab or exe file).

If you got to xda devsthere are plenty of official rom updates with the keyboard inside.

gr. bram