IE and Pictures

Guest Boozie

When I try to save a picture from IE, I get "This file cannot be viewed on this device". I can save it to the pc and put it on the phone and "view it" just fine. Is this normal? Is there a "fix". I'm trying to get some pic's from PhoneZoo.com, but it has done this on other sites too.

Guest the_matrixx
When I try to save a picture from IE, I get "This file cannot be viewed on this device". I can save it to the pc and put it on the phone and "view it" just fine. Is this normal? Is there a "fix". I'm trying to get some pic's from PhoneZoo.com, but it has done this on other sites too.

how are you even getting an option to save a picture in mobile internet explorer? I don't even see any options to do that.

I'm pretty sure you have to access the image from a link: ie thumbnail picture that comes up full screen when you click it. I used phonezoo to send the image to my phone. That sends a txt msg with a link in it, you go there via ie and then there is a "save as" button on the bottom left (start button). It then gives me the error "This file cannot be viewed on this device" (although i'm looking at it on the "device"). I check the properties and it's a jpg. I can save it to the pc and sync it and view it just fine???

Edited by Boozie