New! Full 'HTC Live Home' for S710/E650 as on S730.

Guest Looby

Guest jamin100
worked perfect here! :D

'cause I have no facade, I deleted that and added the calendar plugin from your smarttouch homescreen.

Also copied the little icon row from there

Maybe you make a version like that for the pplz who don't have facade?

keep up the good work!!!!

:(

I'd love that version . . . Could you possibly upload the modified files birdibird ???

Guest dendirk
this is awesome great work guys

Anyone has the contacts working on the today screen ? i can see my contacts but cannot click on them ?

i also had the looping restarts untill i removed the SD card, and all my files are on the device nothing is on the sd card .

Maybe you can fix these little things Loopby ,

Anyway great work

Edited by dendirk

Guest jamin100
Anyone has the contacts working on the today screen ? i can see my contacts but cannot click on them ?

i also had the looping restarts untill i removed the SD card, and all my files are on the device nothing is on the sd card .

Anyway great work

I cant click them either. Am i supposed to be able to add a picture for each contact?

Guest Samsonite

Looby

great screens!! i have modified the black one to have a single Facade line visible and have the standard MRU plugin just below the CommManager plugin... i am wondering why i cant get the Facade launcher to activate on the screen but hey ho....

one thing i have noticed is that the Audio Manager is now busted! It plays music ok but the screen is all black apart from the text of the track and album information (and the %vol setting) but when the display changes to show the details of the next track, the existing text doesnt clear and the new characters overwrite them leaving a mash of letters! after two or three track changes, you have a smear of white instead of readable text!! any ideas? is this a result of the homescreen or is this just another reason for me to Hard Rest and rebuild the whole phone!?!?! :(

if your phone doesnt do this then i'm happy to agree that its my phone but it did only start doing it after i installed these screens..

not gonna stop me using your screens tho - easily the most functional and crisp looking i have seen for a long time!

Guest DAK ATTACK

The HTC plugin is contained in the Cab, made by a XDA member: http://forum.xda-developers.com/showthread.php?t=351441

Looby has simply done a good job of amending the original HTC theme that uses the plugin to use Facade and more.

I am experiencing the issue of the My people application opening and then closing without leeting me do anything.

PS: There is a newer version of the cab at XDA that is smaller but still has this issue.

Regarding the audio manager issue, I have not heard of this, try reverting to another homescreen and test again. If the issue is there still remove the cab (HTCgegory) and then test the audio manager, if the issue is still there then its likely not due to Looby's skin.

Dak

Guest dendirk
The HTC plugin is contained in the Cab, made by a XDA member: http://forum.xda-developers.com/showthread.php?t=351441

Looby has simply done a good job of amending the original HTC theme that uses the plugin to use Facade and more.

I am experiencing the issue of the My people application opening and then closing without leeting me do anything.

PS: There is a newer version of the cab at XDA that is smaller but still has this issue.

Regarding the audio manager issue, I have not heard of this, try reverting to another homescreen and test again. If the issue is there still remove the cab (HTCgegory) and then test the audio manager, if the issue is still there then its likely not due to Looby's skin.

Dak

Any chance that HTC is upgrading this phone with the homeplugin in a next firmware?

You are right Samsonite, there does seem to be an issue with Audio Manager. There is a later CAB that resolves this issue and I will be amending the original download shortly.

The ammended theme is now online. I would like to point out I have been in email contact with SGregory from the beginning and have his full permission to use the CAB. Thanks everyone for your feedback and support ...looby.

Edited by Looby

Guest dendirk
You are right Samsonite, there does seem to be an issue with Audio Manager. There is a later CAB that resolves this issue and I will be amending the original download shortly.

The ammended theme is now online. I would like to point out I have been in email contact with SGregory from the beginning and have his full permission to use the CAB. Thanks everyone for your feedback and support ...looby.

Great job :( can i do something about the continioes looping when restarting besides pulling the sd card out?

Great job :D can i do something about the continioes looping when restarting besides pulling the sd card out?

Hi dendirk, I cannot work out why this seems to happen unless you have some other application on your device. It doesn't seem to be affecting many devices. I did see on the SBSH site (Facade) that the Administrator said that all plugins with a homescreen connection should be installed on the device as when booting it can sometimes not retrieve files from the storage card fast enough. Maybe Paul can shed some light on this issue :(

Edited by Looby

Guest Rolandhurt01

Anyway great work

I'm using the Gregory cab version of the HTC Home, all the contacts tab is, is a launcher plugin for the My people

application. Have the same reboot problem with the Gregory cab version of the HTC Homescreen.

Roland

Guest Moblogtek

Well. As I did not use 'Facade', I removed this plugin definitly. And replaced it by the 'SmartMonitor'.

Then, mine is working very well even with the SD card inside. I did not have any problem with the reboot.

Thanks for the transfer of this beautiful plugin on the HTC Vox.

That said, here is my plugin with 'Smartmonitor' and others.

post-335848-1198332519_thumb.png

post-335848-1198332525_thumb.png

PS: Some corrections has been done. I removed the VOIP plugin. And SmartMonitor is now in english.

This is the new file.

Home_and_Images_files.rar

1- First, install the Blue Looby Theme.

2- Then install the SmartMonitor plugin. You will find it HERE

3- Extract the rar and put all the files in the right folder.

That's all.

Thanks.

Edited by Moblogtek

Guest dendirk
Well. As I did not use 'Facade', I removed this plugin definitly. And replaced it by the 'SmartMonitor'.

Then, mine is working very well even with the SD card inside. I did not have any problem with the reboot.

Thanks for the transfer of this beautiful plugin on the HTC Vox.

That said, here is my plugin with 'Smartmonitor' and others integrated.

post-335848-1198332519_thumb.png

post-335848-1198332525_thumb.png

Here is the file. You will need the 'SmartMonitor' plugin installed first. Just put all the new files in the right directory (same as the original).

The last one is the 'voip' plugin. If you don't use it, just edit the 'home.xml' file with a notepad and remove the 'voip' plugin inside.

Same with the words wich is in french language. If needed, I will send you the home file with the correction.

Thanks.

Looks great but can i have this with the original grey HTC background?

The rebooting problem is a common problem on 1.15 rom version.

To use this homescreen safe on vox it`d be better to use rom version ARA_1.27. This rom is well know to be very stable and no rebooting problem is present.

This homescreen on above rom is working like a charm.

You will find it.... around :(

Guest dendirk
The rebooting problem is a common problem on 1.15 rom version.

To use this homescreen safe on vox it`d be better to use rom version ARA_1.27. This rom is well know to be very stable and no rebooting problem is present.

This homescreen on above rom is working like a charm.

You will find it.... around :(

where can i find this rom ?

with this theme Audio Manager play but with no background...just all black...I've tried in some many way...nothing to do...just remove the theme and the plugin...

some fix???

note I've S710 with the official rom...

bye

Edited by oas1s

with this theme Audio Manager play but with no background...just all black...I've tried in some many way...nothing to do...just remove the theme and the plugin...

some fix???

note I've S710 with the official rom...

bye

Hi oas1s, there is a mention of this earlier in the forum. Delete the version you have (via activesync\Tools\Add and Remove Programs and install the newer version at the beginning of this thread and Audio Manager will be OK. Many thanks..looby. :(

Guest Samsonite
Hi oas1s, there is a mention of this earlier in the forum. Delete the version you have (via activesync\Tools\Add and Remove Programs and install the newer version at the beginning of this thread and Audio Manager will be OK. Many thanks..looby. :(

Looby

all sorted.. thanks... i cant see me coming away from this screen now - luv the big clock and the weather plugin.

A very Merry Christmas to you (and everyone else too!!) :D