mikeeey's Titanium Media Player (PPC and SP compatible!)

Guest mikeeey

Guest mikeeey

here it is! my first Pocket PC and Smartphone compatible windows media player skin!

titanium1tm3.pngtitanium2jw3.png

PPC installation

Unzip, and copy folder to

\Program Files\Windows Media Player

SP installaion

\Storage Card\Storage\Microsoft\Media Player\Skins\

please report and bugs/graphical errors if any.

enjoy!

mikeeey_s_Titanium_Media_Player.zip

Edited by mikeeey

Guest Beermaker
here it is! my first Pocket PC and Smartphone compatible windows media player skin!

PPC installation

SP installaion

enjoy!

mikeey,

It installed fine on my Tilt and portrait mode works great, however, when I slide the Tilt and it changes to landscape mode, your skin doesn't work,the original Tilt skin is shown.

Also, just a personal preference but, could you possibly have an alternate one with no backround (IOW black) cuz when the album comes up, the green backround theme sorta makes it look funky. :(

Beermaker

Edited by Beermaker

Guest mikeeey
mikeey,

It installed fine on my Tilt and portrait mode works great, however, when I slide the Tilt and it changes to landscape mode, your skin doesn't work,the original Tilt skin is shown.

Also, just a personal preference but, could you possibly have an alternate one with no backround (IOW black) cuz when the album comes up, the green backround theme sorta makes it look funky. :(

Beermaker

yes i forgot to mention, when setting up the skin, you must chose the skin in portrait mode, then you need to choose it again in landscape.

as for the background, yes, i can make you a black background.

Guest Beermaker
yes i forgot to mention, when setting up the skin, you must chose the skin in portrait mode, then you need to choose it again in landscape.

as for the background, yes, i can make you a black background.

Thx, now it works for both!!

Patiently waiting on a black backround. :(

Happy New Year!!

Beermaker

Guest mikeeey
Thx, now it works for both!!

Patiently waiting on a black backround. :(

Happy New Year!!

Beermaker

here you are beermaker, 6 alternative backgrounds. 3 for portrait 3 for landscape. theres a simple faded black, some black and white effects, and small tiles. hope one of them suits your needs.

alternative_backgrounds.zip

Guest Beermaker
here you are beermaker, 6 alternative backgrounds. 3 for portrait 3 for landscape. theres a simple faded black, some black and white effects, and small tiles. hope one of them suits your needs.

Thanks mikeeey! :(

Beermaker

Guest Dangelica

Your skins are awesome, I don't seem to be able to use them though. BJ II and I have put them everywhere you have said then another place I found skn files to no avail.

Great job tho!

Guest mikeeey
Your skins are awesome, I don't seem to be able to use them though. BJ II and I have put them everywhere you have said then another place I found skn files to no avail.

Great job tho!

very strange...and the bj II is just the average landscape QVGA resolution right?

i had another directories listed in my wmp11 thread, it's what worked on my smartphone. i assume you already tried it?

Guest Beermaker
very strange...and the bj II is just the average landscape QVGA resolution right?

i had another directories listed in my wmp11 thread, it's what worked on my smartphone. i assume you already tried it?

Don't know if this helps anyone but, on my ATT Tilt, it actually doesn't matter where I put the skins-the Tilt found them, I have them in a folder on my storage card.

Beermaker

Guest mikeeey
Awesome job on the skin Mikeeey.

Would you mind checking out my First Homescreen Base Skin here, maybe lend a few helpful comments?

-Colin.

actually homescreens use xml and windows media player uses...umm....im not sure...lol. i just know its easy to learn if you look at it.

unless you ment graphics ideas, otherwise im not very famaliar with xml.

Guest Dangelica

Yep tried that one too.. for all that the BJ II has going for it the trouble it takes to do the simplest things.. sigh.

Guest mikeeey
Yep tried that one too.. for all that the BJ II has going for it the trouble it takes to do the simplest things.. sigh.

if you could find me a skin made for the BJ or BJ II, or perhaps just send me the skin that comes with it, i may be able to see if my skin is compatible, and if not then maybe add the compatibility.

• 1 month later...
Guest kriskret

Hi !

I downloaded your skin to my Dell- Axim x51v (WM5). It doesn't work. System doesn't see new skin, just default one. Did I do something wrong ? :D

Best Regards

• 2 years later...
  • 1 year later...

PPC installation

SP installaion

enjoy!

Mikeeey, wich program do you need to install the skin?

PPC installation

SP installaion

enjoy!

Mikeeey, wich program do you need to install the skin?