- - - - -

• Please log in to reply
1 reply to this topic

xvanwaart

xvanwaart

• Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts
Here's the thing: Flashing WM6 goes perfectly, it boots like it should, works for about 1-2 days without a problem and then I start to get boot problems... The only thing I see is the operator logo en nothing ever happens... sometimes I manage to get into WM6 but then there is no start menu or whatsoever... This is with all the different versions of WM6 I tried! Anyone who things to have the solution to my problem? I'm not able to hard reset either... Always getting the 2 questions "Clean HIVE(1): and Format Par. (2): which I cannot answer anything to, it always says N...

Edited by xvanwaart, 29 December 2007 - 11:48 AM.

Confucious

Confucious

Peanut Brain

• MoDaCo Gold
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,636 posts
  • Devices:iPhone 5
  • Twitter:@Confuciousmobil

Here's the thing: Flashing WM6 goes perfectly, it boots like it should, works for about 1-2 days without a problem and then I start to get boot problems... The only thing I see is the operator logo en nothing ever happens... sometimes I manage to get into WM6 but then there is no start menu or whatsoever... This is with all the different versions of WM6 I tried! Anyone who things to have the solution to my problem? I'm not able to hard reset either... Always getting the 2 questions "Clean HIVE(1): and Format Par. (2): which I cannot answer anything to, it always says N...

Welcome to the forum.... but this really isn't the place to ask about illegal ROMs - have you tried asking at the forum where you got the rom?

He who asks a question looks foolish for 5 minutes. He who doesn't ask a question remains foolish forever.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users