**Official Neo Theme Thread**

Guest Honestly77

Guest chaznet

A screenshot would be great...

Hey mods. Someone should sticky this...let's make it the Official Neo Theme Thread.

My first attempt at a theme.

Let me know if you like it.

--Honestly77

Let me know if you like it.

I would love a cab for this. I like the top bar and I like the blue of the color scheme. I also really like the background for when a call is being made. I'm not sure about the main background image. While I really like the image it might be too busy for me. I've got it on my phone now and I'm going to give it an attempt and see how I feel about it. All in all, absolutley amazing for a first attempt! nice!

Guest Honestly77
I would love a cab for this. I like the top bar and I like the blue of the color scheme. I also really like the background for when a call is being made. I'm not sure about the main background image. While I really like the image it might be too busy for me. I've got it on my phone now and I'm going to give it an attempt and see how I feel about it. All in all, absolutley amazing for a first attempt! nice!

Thanks Clow. I can change the background if you would like. To something less busy. Also I don't know how to make it into a cab or I would. Tell me how and you got it.

Chaznet...I don't know how to take screen shots lol...or I would have...again...tell me how or point me in the right direction.

I am going to add icons later too.

I added clock fonts as well because I don't like the defualt ones very much.

Guest chaznet

There's more than 1 way to do a screenshot -- search here or XDA Developers site and you'll have a list. I use Jeyo Mobile Companion, which also does a bunch of other great stuff -- a new version was recently released -- install the 15-day trial and use the screenshot function: http://www.jeyo.com/companion.asp

Chaznet...I don't know how to take screen shots lol...or I would have...again...tell me how or point me in the right direction.

Thanks Clow. I can change the background if you would like. To something less busy. Also I don't know how to make it into a cab or I would. Tell me how and you got it.

I don't know how to make a cab either. the more I get into changing my phone theme, the more I think I need to learn.