Battery life on HTC Touch Dual

Guest ptwilliams

Guest ptwilliams

What are people's experiences with battery life so far on the Touch Dual?

I have just upgraded from an E650, and have to say, im quite disappointed so far.

With one days usage, after a full night of charging, one or two text messages, no calls, and no data with the phone being on standby most of the day at work, by the time I get home at 8pm, the battery is at 47%.

Will this resolve itself after several charges or have I got a faulty unit?

Guest CommanderAJ

I have just upgraded from an E650, and have to say, im quite disappointed so far.

With one days usage, after a full night of charging, one or two text messages, no calls, and no data with the phone being on standby most of the day at work, by the time I get home at 8pm, the battery is at 47%.

I think you must have a faulty battery/phone as mine easily lasts 3 days with light to moderate use

Guest vince06
I think you must have a faulty battery/phone as mine easily lasts 3 days with light to moderate use

mine lasts up to a day or a day and a half, moderate usage. not 3 days though!

Guest Menneisyys

Force it to use 2G only (that is, NO 3G).

• 3 weeks later...
Force it to use 2G only (that is, NO 3G).

Can the Touch Dual last 24 hours with push email turned on (receiving 5 - 10 emails per hour)? I am thinking of getting one as a replacement for a Blackberry but it will need to be able to last at least that long.

• 1 month later...
Guest bydandie
Can the Touch Dual last 24 hours with push email turned on (receiving 5 - 10 emails per hour)? I am thinking of getting one as a replacement for a Blackberry but it will need to be able to last at least that long.

it certainly can with just push email you should easily last a day.

• 2 weeks later...
Guest keveh

I've just got my HTC Touch Dual this week, and it the battery seems fine.

I haven't been using it as my primary device as yet, but I've been checking e-mail and making a few phone calls.

I'll see how it goes when I start getting full usage out of it, but up to now I've charged it once, which was 2 1/2 days ago and it's on 33%