Ringtone/text alert question

Guest BoostL33k

Guest BoostL33k

So i just had all my ringtones scatterd on the first section of my SD card and everything worked fine! Well I got tired of the cluttered looking mess every time I explored my card, so I created a file called "My Ringtones" and put all of them in there. Now here's my problem with all my tones in that folder I can no longer select them as text alerts but they work just fine as ringtones. Is there any way to have my MP3 ringtones and what ever in a folder and be able to use them as both rings and text alerts? Or do i have ot leave them scattered?

So i just had all my ringtones scatterd on the first section of my SD card and everything worked fine! Well I got tired of the cluttered looking mess every time I explored my card, so I created a file called "My Ringtones" and put all of them in there. Now here's my problem with all my tones in that folder I can no longer select them as text alerts but they work just fine as ringtones. Is there any way to have my MP3 ringtones and what ever in a folder and be able to use them as both rings and text alerts? Or do i have ot leave them scattered?

put the mp3 text alerts in \Application Data\Sounds

they will appear in both ring and text alerts.... hope this helps :(