• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

Prits_uk2002

Prits_uk2002

Regular

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 62 posts
hi i have the tytnII i beleive thats the kaiser on orange. i have installed the 6 tab homescreen plugin and also the htc theme and the dialer as the oranges ones are not to my liking. this is now much better however my comm manager looks a bit hmm not quite right i beleve there is a commanger plugin available a 10 tab one i read somewhere but cant remeber. well does any have it or advise me where to go . or even better is the a single cab for all the latest ones from htc including dialer, commanger, homeplugin, theme, start shut downscreens as i dont even like the oranges start also any one know what all the screens are if i missed anything as i also read about a audio manager plugin im confused how many are there any help thanks

• Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts

hi i have the tytnII i beleive thats the kaiser on orange. i have installed the 6 tab homescreen plugin and also the htc theme and the dialer as the oranges ones are not to my liking. this is now much better however my comm manager looks a bit hmm not quite right i beleve there is a commanger plugin available a 10 tab one i read somewhere but cant remeber. well does any have it or advise me where to go . or even better is the a single cab for all the latest ones from htc including dialer, commanger, homeplugin, theme, start shut downscreens as i dont even like the oranges start also any one know what all the screens are if i missed anything as i also read about a audio manager plugin im confused how many are there any help thanks

Hi Prits......can you point me to the HTC Kaiser dialler you installed?

Thanks

shootydogthing

shootydogthing

Diehard

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 313 posts
  • Devices:MDA Vario III
http://www.modaco.co...EM-CF-3-5-more/

It's in the list of cabs in the first post

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users