Help with CarbonFiber homescreen XML file

Guest Buttered Toast

Guest colin d

Hi everyone.

I am trying really hard to add smart monitor into the homescreen that I downloaded.

on the "CarbonFiber" homescreen, there is a blank box all the way on the bottom of the screen. In the XML file it says that it is reserved for 'All Day Events'. I was just curious how I could REPLACE that 'All day event' bar with a SMARTMONITOR bar.

example - the xml code that could do that for me.

Here is what the "ALL DAY EVENT" code is:

<!-- AllDay Event Plugin -->

If anyone could help me that would be spectacular! Thanks for your time!

-Colin.

• 5 months later...
Guest Allon
Hi everyone.

I am trying really hard to add smart monitor into the homescreen that I downloaded.

on the "CarbonFiber" homescreen, there is a blank box all the way on the bottom of the screen. In the XML file it says that it is reserved for 'All Day Events'. I was just curious how I could REPLACE that 'All day event' bar with a SMARTMONITOR bar.

example - the xml code that could do that for me.

Here is what the "ALL DAY EVENT" code is:

If anyone could help me that would be spectacular! Thanks for your time!

-Colin.

Delete the all-day events plugin, and in its place, paste the smart monitor code.

To maintaine the background image that all-day events had, paste the code for the background:

[size=2][color="#008000"]

[/color][/size]
[/codebox]

The background image that fitted allday events may be too small for the smart monitor display.

You can edit it in paint/photoshop...whatever or use the calender bg image which is larger.

good luck