SIM free reconditioned Orange SPV M700 (HTC Trinity) - £129.99 with free phone!

Guest PaulOBrien

Guest Confucious

I just got:

Your recent stock enquiry from Orange‏

Sent: 04 February 2008 15:30:58

To: [email protected]

We are pleased to inform you that the following Orange items you are interested in are now back in stockOrange SPV M700Samsung C120 Please follow the link below to make your purchase:http://www.orangeaccessories.co.uk Kind Regards, Orange ++---THIS MESSAGE IS AUTOMATICALLY GENERATED. PLEASE DO NOT REPLY. ---++

But no sign of it on the site !

I just got:

But no sign of it on the site !

I wouldn't get too worked up about it. Unless you put value on the C120 , it's not that much of a bargain, given that CeX sell Grade B M700s for £130 and Grade A for £150 - and that's with a full 12 months warranty, not the 6 months you get with Dextra. Note that Dextra say their re-con phones are "repackaged" - so unlike Cex it may not come with the original box or accessories - something to consider if you're planning to flog it on eBay. You also won't know the state of the M700's fragile paintwork.

Considering the screen calibration and failing button issues some of these phones had, plus the notorious flaky paint, I'd rather inspect it first in a store, and have peace of mind of the longer warranty.

Edited by Metoo

• 1 month later...

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.