T-Zones / T-Mo Internet on Shadow

Guest hyedipin

Guest hyedipin

Does the proxy trick still work to get $6.99 internet working on Shadow? I had it working on my SDA perfectly fine, now I plan to buy Shadow, and I just wanted to check if that still works?

Thank Y ou.

Guest chaznet

It's no different for the Shadow than any other WM device. T-Mobile has for a while now been working at implementing stronger enforcement of subscription service levels. Some users can still jury-rig their devices to get full access at T-Zone pricing, some can't. Seems to vary by region, and to some extent by device. i.e. -- your luck might be better with an unbranded HTC ROM than it would with a T-Mobile one. It'll either work or not -- good luck!

Does the proxy trick still work to get $6.99 internet working on Shadow? I had it working on my SDA perfectly fine, now I plan to buy Shadow, and I just wanted to check if that still works?

Thank Y ou.

Guest BorisZX6R

Yes it works - it is the $5.99 T-mobile Web (or T-zones) that you need to add to your account and then click on the following and follow steps 1-3.

It works for me - it is just really slow - like dial up pretty much, but works when needed, good for google directions and stuff like that.

internet for 5.99

Guest sumasage
Yes it works - it is the $5.99 T-mobile Web (or T-zones) that you need to add to your account and then click on the following and follow steps 1-3.

It works for me - it is just really slow - like dial up pretty much, but works when needed, good for google directions and stuff like that.

internet for 5.99

Can someone confirm that the "trick" still work after the new (recent) firmware update for the Shadow?

Guest hyedipin

Thank you everyone for the responses.

Chazznet, where do you live? I heard that it is disabled in some areas.. I am not sure, maybe it is because you are roaming and using someone else's network (but still under T-Mo service) and therefore they do not allow data? Do you live in rural area?