BJII Internal Pics

Guest Sed8ed

I have taken a few photo's of the inside of my BJII.....chip numbers are visible. Just for anyone who was curious........

gif.gif

Well after reviewing this picture it doesnt look as good as it did before I uploaded it....let me revise my first statement..."some chip numbers are visible"

I have two other shots which I will upload soon...(upload limit is 4.55mb a picture here on modaco so I'll re-do the thread with each picture or upload to a photo site).

post-334419-1202261399_thumb.jpg

Edited by Sed8ed

I have taken a few photo's of the inside of my BJII.....chip numbers are visible. Just for anyone who was curious........

gif.gif

Well after reviewing this picture it doesnt look as good as it did before I uploaded it....let me revise my first statement..."some chip numbers are visible"

I have two other shots which I will upload soon...(upload limit is 4.55mb a picture here on modaco so I'll re-do the thread with each picture or upload to a photo site).

Gee, how did ya get the built in camera to take a picture of its own innards? :)

Just kidding, the pictures are plenty clear and at at last I can see into my phone. Way cool! You're a lot braver than I am!

Thanks for this :D

MadSci

Gee, how did ya get the built in camera to take a picture of its own innards? :)

Just kidding, the pictures are plenty clear and at at last I can see into my phone. Way cool! You're a lot braver than I am!

Thanks for this :D

MadSci

It's only seven screws and lots of unclipping....Was harder taking a good photo than taking it apart LOL.....

I didnt see Wifi...or anything really obvious though...Here's the other side...

gif.gif CIMG0943.JPG

post-334419-1202389342_thumb.jpg

• 1 month later...
Guest itsmedk

Just a quick question for all chip experts. Is there a WIFI chip (or WIFI functionality built into a multi purpose chip) on the board but disabled? I was thinking that it must be costly for Samsung to design two boards for two markets (US and Europe)

• 3 months later...
Guest Jackpot

Wowzers Sed8ed, that puppy has a few IC's in her, Eh?

Looks like "Chips Ahoy"...thanks for the pics and taking the

chance for all of Us chickens to see the inside of this mamma jammer..!

I was just thinking...my warranty is sooo lame with this phone, and it Is

Ours Anyway "Without much Choice" I just may rip mine apart some day..?

Regards...

Jackpot

Guest konker
It's only seven screws and lots of unclipping....Was harder taking a good photo than taking it apart LOL.....

I didnt see Wifi...or anything really obvious though...Here's the other side...

gif.gif CIMG0943.JPG

Sed8ed,

Any idea what's hiding behind the EMI shield?

Konker