Bootloader Mode . . .T-Mobile Shadow

Guest strypes

Guest strypes

I recently found a the HTC Universal Unlocker. I am trying to see if I could sim unlock my T-Mobile Shadow. It is telling me to put the phone in Bootloader Mode. I know what that is, but dont know how to do it..

Any advise guys?

Guest LGSilva
I recently found a the HTC Universal Unlocker. I am trying to see if I could sim unlock my T-Mobile Shadow. It is telling me to put the phone in Bootloader Mode. I know what that is, but dont know how to do it..

Any advise guys?

I guess you got confused by the software name. It's not an universal unlocker but an unlocker for the HTC device named Universal

Any advise guys?

Hold the camera button (on right side) while powering on I believe

• 2 weeks later...
Guest badbob001
Hold the camera button (on right side) while powering on I believe

I can confirm that this does work. Well, not sure if it's the bootloader screen but it's the same red blue green screen with some text info as I got during the new rom update.

The exact steps are: with the phone off, how down the camera button. Then press the power button and once it turns on, immediately release your finger from the power button but keep the camera button pressed.

Edited by badbob001