J273

Addict

• MoDaCo Silver
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 925 posts
  • Interests:Phones / computers / Cars
  • Devices:WHITE IPHONE 3GS
  • Twitter:@J273
Say if i was to buy a handset and decided i i didnt want the contract would i be able to cancel the contract say 1 month in aslong as i was to pay the remaing off. :)

Also do orange still do 14 day returns on there handsets allowing me to send the phone back and cancel the contract before the 14days are over?

Sorry not ben on contract for years but cant it any longer for the i780 but dont really fancy a contract and would much prefer to pay it all off.

Is this possible and would they allow it so early on into the contract do you think?

Thanks

Flickr
Iphone / Asus p750 / Samsung I780

Confucious

Confucious

Peanut Brain

• MoDaCo Gold
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,635 posts
  • Devices:iPhone 5
  • Twitter:@Confuciousmobil
No reason why not - but why? It just means youhave paid your year in advance (assuming a 12 month contract) so would still be entitled to any free mins / texts I would have thought.

He who asks a question looks foolish for 5 minutes. He who doesn't ask a question remains foolish forever.

okazzionz

okazzionz

• Members
  • Pip
  • 4 posts
  • Devices:mda vario II
If it's just the phone you want then you're better off seeing how much it costs offline with no contract.

andrewkeith5

andrewkeith5

Enthusiast

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 191 posts
  • Devices:Vario III, Nokia 5300
its extremely highly unlikely you'll get a phone on contract and pay off the contact for less than it would cost to just buy the phone (the network have to make some money somewhere)

if all you want is the phone and not the contract, you really are better off just buying the phone sim free and outright - theres no branding then either

Aston University 2008/9 - Marketing - WOO :D

HTC Kaiser (T-Mo MDA V3 branded) - TLR 6.1 ROM, 2GB MicroSD, iGo 8 on a 515MB MicroSD, T-Mobile FlexT 25 + Web 'n' Walk Standard
Acer Aspire Gemstone Blue 6920G - Intel Core 2 Duo T5750 2GHz, 3GB PC2-6400, 200GB HDD, ATi Radeon HD3650 512MB, Dolby Virtual Surround + True5.1 Output, Blu-Ray, HDMI, Fingerprint Recognition, Windows Vista Ultimate SP1, Office 2007 Pro Plus with Onenote 2007

I know what I'm doing, I'm just not doing it :)

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users