YouTube Mobile on the Touch Plus

Guest derky

I know there are endless topics about You Tube mobile on Windows Mobile, but I was wondering if there were any Touch Plus users out there who had got it to work?

Streaming Media gives me the "Failed to find network" message, and looking at most topics to do with this problem it says that if you can't stream Real Player then it is a direct connection issue and it just won't work.

However, I can stream Real Player no problems and the web'n'walk homepage even has links to YouTube mobile so I wouldn't have thought that it would be that T-Mobile was blocking it. That said i did have to make a registry tweak to get IE to fire up Streaming Media when I click on the watch video links, so there may still be something that is misconfigured on my device.

Any ideas anyone?

unfortunately I can't help you there as I've not bothered with you Tube mobile since the beginning. I do use vtap for all my streaming needs though and that works well.

much better than mobile you Tube mobile

anyway lets us know if you get it working.

Jeremy

unfortunately I can't help you there as I've not bothered with you Tube mobile since the beginning. I do use vtap for all my streaming needs though and that works well.

much better than mobile you Tube mobile

anyway lets us know if you get it working.

Jeremy

Just given vtap a try, seems like a pretty cool little app and quick too. Think I'll stick with that, seeing as I don't really use YouTube anyway, I just wanted to see it working out of principle :)

Thanks for the recommendation Jeremy!

Just given vtap a try, seems like a pretty cool little app and quick too. Think I'll stick with that, seeing as I don't really use YouTube anyway, I just wanted to see it working out of principle :)

Thanks for the recommendation Jeremy!

Welcome !

Jeremy