Google Maps(Beta)

Guest spyler03

Guest spyler03

I just installed Google Maps(beta) but the My Location feature does not work for me. Does it work for anyone else? I tried rebooting my phone, still not working.

Its says - "Your headset doesn't seem to be compatible with My Location (beta) feature"

Supported Devices

Google Maps

Edited by spyler03

I just installed Google Maps(beta) but the My Location feature does not work for me. Does it work for anyone else? I tried rebooting my phone, still not working.

Its says - "Your headset doesn't seem to be compatible with My Location (beta) feature"

Supported Devices

Google Maps

does it really say headset, or did you mean handset?

Did you app unlock your phone? Google maps wouldn't work on mine or my friends shadows until they were app unlocked.

Guest spyler03
does it really say headset, or did you mean handset?

Did you app unlock your phone? Google maps wouldn't work on mine or my friends shadows until they were app unlocked.

lol oops typo. yea thats what i ment. Handset.

yeah my phone is unlocked and google maps is working its just the My Location feature that isnt working. Not sure if you guys have the same problem

lol oops typo. yea thats what i ment. Handset.

yeah my phone is unlocked and google maps is working its just the My Location feature that isnt working. Not sure if you guys have the same problem

yes but is your phone *APP* unlocked cause that's different than being unlocked (meaning you can use it on any carrier). Just asking because the phone not being app unlocked is known to cause the My Location feature to not work.

My Location works amazingly for me, I have found it to be really usefull while traveling. :D

Guest spyler03
yes but is your phone *APP* unlocked cause that's different than being unlocked (meaning you can use it on any carrier). Just asking because the phone not being app unlocked is known to cause the My Location feature to not work.

My Location works amazingly for me, I have found it to be really usefull while traveling. :D

YES!! ok thanks guys! its working great now!

Edited by spyler03