- - - - -

• Please log in to reply
21 replies to this topic

starstrike

starstrike

• Members
  • Pip
  • 36 posts
Someone from 'Customer Relations' called me yesterday but I could not answer and you cant phone back. I went through retentions and billing again today explaining the above and they say the charges still stand. Really makes my blood boil after the 500mb free us on £35 p/m that has just been announced.

If the correspondence Dept sas the charges stand then I am leaving Orange!

The attitude towards customers is appaling. Already been over 2 weeks since I contacted 'correspondance' by letter recorded delivery (and faxed) and nothing back.

old bill

old bill

• Members
  • Pip
  • 10 posts
Hi,
First post here. I have just found you great site. It might seem a bit strange starting on what seems to be a old post. However it seems as if I am the only person now left with the £8.00 unlimited data bundle. I managed to get the bundle continued with out any end date. It took a few calls to CS to get it sorted as one CSR almost lost me the bundle for good. However we got there in the end and as a sign of goodwill they threw in 60 min of video calls every month as well. T-Mobile 3G coverage in my area is poor and Orange have just enabled my site to HSDPA. So I am well happy with them. If you need decent data packs from Orange their are other ways of getting them. I have just set up my brother with Orange and he has around 750 meg of anytime usage pm.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users