• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

repsolblade

repsolblade

• Members
  • Pip
  • 12 posts
  • Devices:SPV M3100 - Kaiser
My old M3100 which I'm still using has been updated to wm6 is always trying to find wifi, unless i shut it off. system resets at 12 midnight EVERY night then starts looking. Not sure why?
Op V 14.211.1.613
Rom V 2.11.61.3
not sure if this helps? do i need to do anything guys, I'm totally new to this and want to sort it. tried searching most posts, but cant find specific related post.
Cheers

jimbouk

jimbouk

Hardcore

• MoDaCo Silver
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,721 posts
  • Devices:HTC Diamond
Confused?

You leave the wifi on all the time?

Touch HD runnign Dutty's latest rom

repsolblade

repsolblade

• Members
  • Pip
  • 12 posts
  • Devices:SPV M3100 - Kaiser

Confused?

You leave the wifi on all the time?

Hi thanks for the reply.

No, I don't even want it on! It comes on automatically at midnight every night, although it doesnt' really, let me explain in more detail.
The 3100, Resets itself every midnight..(like a soft reset) Don't know why just does, have accepted that, and can't be bothered to do anything about it to be honest, not that much of a problem
My issue is this... when it does reboot at midnight(every night) it starts looking for a wifi connection, you know, the little aerial thing on top bar? but never locks, even though I may be at home?? But when i click on it, it asks me to turn wlan on, so if i do, then immediately turn off, little icon goes and thats it, no more till midnight again!
Hope that helps.
Cheers

Lordsmiff

Lordsmiff

I am Lordsmiff

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 149 posts
  • Interests:Mobile phones, gadgets, computers, internet, anything rechargeable.
  • Devices:HTC Hero
  • Twitter:@lordsmiff
Well, first off, I would be tackling the midnight reboots - not healthy and not supposed to happen.

What WM6 ROM is on it? is it a proper operator one or a "cooked" one?

Smiffy.

Brushed aluminium finish you say? I'll take two!

twitter.com/lordsmiff

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users