• Please log in to reply
5 replies to this topic

D8LOM

D8LOM

Enthusiast

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 265 posts
  • Interests:My third and current PPC phone is the Diamond as MDA Compact IV which I love and won't swap with anything in the world, yet!!!!- Wrong, just bought Touch HD!
  • Devices:HTC Touch HD
  • Twitter:@D8LOM
:( Hi All,

I'd like to ask everyone that's got a "My T-Mobile" account on their website, Do you have to login twice as the first time it ask you to contact customer service on 150 after waiting for several minutes? :D

Since I've had a "My T-Mobile" acount (which is about 5/6 years) I've always have to loging twice as the first time I get the page below but never quiried it. I'm just wondering if this was a fault on their website or is there something wrong with my account?

Thanks in advance for anyones reply.

Attached Files

Device: HTC Touch HD
ROM: Dutty's 6.5 R12 ROM
Radio: 1.14.25.24

MOVING TO iPHONE 3GS SOON!

Follow me on Twitter

Confucious

Confucious

Peanut Brain

• MoDaCo Gold
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,636 posts
  • Devices:iPhone 5
  • Twitter:@Confuciousmobil
Nope, when I can remember my password I usually get in first time.

PS - your sig is far to long :D

He who asks a question looks foolish for 5 minutes. He who doesn't ask a question remains foolish forever.

D8LOM

D8LOM

Enthusiast

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 265 posts
  • Interests:My third and current PPC phone is the Diamond as MDA Compact IV which I love and won't swap with anything in the world, yet!!!!- Wrong, just bought Touch HD!

Nope, when I can remember my password I usually get in first time.

PS - your sig is far to long :D

Thank for your reply, I always remember my password as it's the same one for other database/accounts. I think it might be my tmobile profile.

:( Anyway, is this better...

Follow me on Twitter

Confucious

Confucious

Peanut Brain

• MoDaCo Gold
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,636 posts
I have to use a 'non-standard' password as they have far to high security for me so I used to always forget mine. Apart from that and the spead (loading seems to take forever!) I always get in.

PS Sig is better :D

He who asks a question looks foolish for 5 minutes. He who doesn't ask a question remains foolish forever.

D8LOM

D8LOM

Enthusiast

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 265 posts

I have to use a 'non-standard' password as they have far to high security for me so I used to always forget mine. Apart from that and the spead (loading seems to take forever!) I always get in.

PS Sig is better :D

O' I always get in but on the second go, I should probably speak to T-Mobile customer service and find out if there's something wrong with my profile.

Follow me on Twitter

Confucious

Confucious

Peanut Brain

• MoDaCo Gold
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,636 posts
Does seem strange. At least with T-Mob CS you do actually think it is worthwhile!

Good luck.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users