5 replies to this topic

JonnyAlpha

JonnyAlpha

• Members
  • Pip
  • 16 posts
  • Devices:SPV C550 / SPV M700
Hi All;

I am aware that there is a Software Patch available called "Bass Fix" to enhance the tinny sound produced by the SPV M700 AKA HTC P3600/Trinity.
Before I run off and install it how up to date is the patch, my Device Info is as follows:

ROM Version: 1.23.61.5
ROM Date: 01/25/07

Thanks in advance.

:D

The Doctor

The Doctor

Hardcore

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,324 posts
  • Interests:Karate, Mobile Phones, Hockey, Sailing, Kayaking, Watersports in general.<br /><br />Building My TARDIS :D
  • Devices:Acer M900, soon a HTC Desire
  • Twitter:@frillip1

Hi All;

I am aware that there is a Software Patch available called "Bass Fix" to enhance the tinny sound produced by the SPV M700 AKA HTC P3600/Trinity.
Before I run off and install it how up to date is the patch, my Device Info is as follows:

ROM Version: 1.23.61.5
ROM Date: 01/25/07

Thanks in advance.

:D

This is what you're looking for: http://rapidshare.co...006/BassFix.rar

Extract and copy the 3 cabs over to your device, the install SDKCerts, then HTCCerts THEN HTC_WaveDev.cab

Phil

Read my Blog!

Get 2.25GB of FREE online backup at https://mozy.com/?ref=5FQY80

JonnyAlpha

JonnyAlpha

• Members
  • Pip
  • 16 posts

This is what you're looking for: http://rapidshare.co...006/BassFix.rar

Extract and copy the 3 cabs over to your device, the install SDKCerts, then HTCCerts THEN HTC_WaveDev.cab

Phil

Phil
Many thanks, I had found them on XDA-Developers installed them and there is a definate improvment on Loudspeaker and with Headphones the sound is very good?

1straven

1straven

• MoDaCo Silver
  • Pip
  • 33 posts
  • Devices:Touch Diamond
Do you need to do this if the phone has been 'upgraded' with a wm6 rom?

JonnyAlpha

JonnyAlpha

• Members
  • Pip
  • 16 posts

Do you need to do this if the phone has been 'upgraded' with a wm6 rom?

Hop over to XDA Developers Forum and ask the same question, I don't know if the fix is WM5 specific. Does music sound very tinny. Do a search on google, one post I found suggested that later ROM's did not need the fix.

Mattster_SPV

Mattster_SPV

• Members
  • Pip
  • 22 posts
  • Interests:Had an spv m600 which I loved to bits once I had filled it to bits with the excellent spb software. But, I needed satnav, so I bought an spv m700 off ebay (debranded to P3600, Windows 6.1 and Tomtom6 installed). Initially, the tomtom couldn't fing the internal GPS (disaster!) but thanks to the forum I found out it was because the &quot;radio ROM&quot; needed updating (the original owner had changed it to a non-GPS enabled version during the unlocking of the phone, but he kindly sent me the file to flash it to the correct ROM). So now it works and I'm beginning to enjoy it as much as the spv m600!
  • Devices:Trinity P3600 (SPV M700)

Hop over to XDA Developers Forum and ask the same question, I don't know if the fix is WM5 specific. Does music sound very tinny. Do a search on google, one post I found suggested that later ROM's did not need the fix.

Hi.

Any update on this?

I have WM 6.1 on my spv m700. Is the bass fix recommended?

HTC P3600 - Trinity (White SPV M700)
CURRENT ROM: FInix3.7.1 Light (OS:5.2.20764 B:20764.1.4.3)
Currently Testing: Spb Mobile Shell 3.0
Radio Version: 1.56.70.11

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users