Hotmail on SPV E650

Guest Gilinator

Guest Gilinator

Hey,

Just found this website trying to find out how to read my hotmail email on my SPV E650. I've looked around but can't seem to find anything. Don't hate me if there is something around!

I realise that Orange don't put Windows Live or Pocket MSN on the E650, is there anyway I can get them?

:D

Guest Confucious

Windows live is one of those 'grey' areas as to whether it's strictly legal therefore it can't be posted here as only strictly legal software is allowed here. Over at www.xda-developers.com they are a bit more lax as to what software they allow and it can be found there.

Guest James

I'm dont use Windows Mobile standard devices myself but on Windows Mobile professional devices you go into messaging and select 'Setup E-Mail' is there no option like that in messaging? you should be able to put your e-mail address and password into the 'wizard' and it should automaticly set it up.. :/

Guest mstephenson
Hey,

Just found this website trying to find out how to read my hotmail email on my SPV E650. I've looked around but can't seem to find anything. Don't hate me if there is something around!

I realise that Orange don't put Windows Live or Pocket MSN on the E650, is there anyway I can get them?

:D

Can you not just go to www.hotmail.co.uk? Or just google hotmail from your phone and it should find something, i've certainly done it before just can't remember what exact address it was.

Guest kidinspace

I got this from a friend who works for Microsoft...

Unzip, copy to device and run from there.

It gives you access to Hotmail from the messaging section of the device, it also gives you Windows Live Messenger. i.e. No need to do things over the web-based interface.

Just make sure your phone is Application Unlocked, if it isn't then I'm sure "Paul's De-Brand Pack" takes care of that.

Hope this helps.

.G.

WindowsLive.SmartPhone.v10.zip

Edited by kidinspace

• 1 month later...