neo vista concept theme

Guest kron2

Guest kron2

neo vista concept theme here is a theme I hop you will like it has a startup and shutdown animation like vistas orb thanx to bl4d3 I have to thank freyes 01 for the outline for the xml files and some of the reg edits plus it may still have traces of the black theme on it rinku for iconbar cyberbuddhah for reg edits. and Microsoft for the images from vista post-336628-1209177870_thumb.pngkron2_neo_vista_u.CAB

Edited by kron2

• 2 weeks later...
Guest Mistah
neo vista concept theme here is a theme I hop you will like it has a startup and shutdown animation like vistas orb thanx to bl4d3 I have to thank freyes 01 for the outline for the xml files and some of the reg edits plus it may still have traces of the black theme on it rinku for iconbar cyberbuddhah for reg edits. and Microsoft for the images from vista post-336628-1209177870_thumb.pngkron2_neo_vista_u.CAB

Great theme! Definitely will be using this on my shadow

Guest adub23

Does this coinside with windows 6.1?

*Edit. Nvm. I just saw the picture.

Edited by adub23

• 4 weeks later...
Guest adawg

tried it on my dash ,kept resetting over and over with alot of lines on boot screen,partially came up but never actually worked , :D what do i do any suggestions

Guest deyanimay
tried it on my dash ,kept resetting over and over with alot of lines on boot screen,partially came up but never actually worked , :D what do i do any suggestions

The neo themes only works on the shadow sorry.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 4 months later...