- - - - -

• Please log in to reply
24 replies to this topic

Regular

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 108 posts
  • Devices:MDA Vario II

If you are going to pay £15 / month anyway you are looking at £40 on a contract - ask how much it would be on a £35 / month contract - if it's free you'd be saving the equiv of £5/month by tying yourself in to a 12 month contract - just a thought.

Wish I was - then I'd get 50% discount rather than the 25% discount I got when I joined :D
Just a very satisfied customer.

Saving £5 per month is not really worth tying myself into a contract with poor mintutes (170 minutes) in my opinion and on a 18 month contract (the phone will not be free on flext 35 on a 12 month contract). Flexibility and not being tied into things is a big selling factor for me. We already live in almost Orwellian society where our freedoms are controlled extensively- I won't add to that by allowing networks tie me into another contract, and have that hold on me that they do on their contract customoers.

As for the quipp about you being a undercover T Mobile employee, I was just kidding! Tee hee!

Confucious

Confucious

Peanut Brain

• MoDaCo Gold
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,636 posts
  • Devices:iPhone 5
  • Twitter:@Confuciousmobil
170 mins is £15/month which isn't very good value but what I was saying was that if the phone was free you could spend another £25/ month on a 12 month contract and still save money - hence getting far more minutes.

But if you don't want a contract that's fine.

He who asks a question looks foolish for 5 minutes. He who doesn't ask a question remains foolish forever.

Regular

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 108 posts

170 mins is £15/month which isn't very good value but what I was saying was that if the phone was free you could spend another £25/ month on a 12 month contract and still save money - hence getting far more minutes.

But if you don't want a contract that's fine.

I see what you're saying however. I'm just so tired of contract phones and don't see myself going back on one anytime soon.

I have discovered that 02 are offering the phone for free on flext 35 however.

Confucious

Confucious

Peanut Brain

• MoDaCo Gold
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,636 posts
  • Devices:iPhone 5
  • Twitter:@Confuciousmobil

I have discovered that 02 are offering the phone for free on flext 35 however.

Wow! O2 are doing Flext now? They've finally caught up with T-Mobile?

;-)

He who asks a question looks foolish for 5 minutes. He who doesn't ask a question remains foolish forever.

Regular

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 108 posts

Wow! O2 are doing Flext now? They've finally caught up with T-Mobile?

;-)

Tee hee! My bad- no 02 aren't doing flext. They are offering the phone for free on their £35 per month contract

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users