Smartphone Photo Caller ID too small!

Guest Pandilex

Guest Pandilex

I have a smartphone running windows mobile 6 and if I assign a photo to someone, when they call it appears as a tiny thumbnail in the corner. The whole incoming call screen is terribly designed, it uses about 10% of the screen, puts the persons name really small and the phone number really big (why?!)...

Is there any way to change it? My phone has a 800x480 screen and I would like it to fill the entire screen with the photo of my contact so I can quickly see who is calling rather than squint at the tiny text saying the name of the person.

I have searched all over for some software that will do it but I only found two applications, one of them said photo caller ID couldnt initialise, and the other piece of software didn't run at all.

I can't be the only one with this problem so there is surely a piece of software out there to help?

Any help greatly appreciated!

• 2 weeks later...
Guest gjrober

I agree with you the photo on the callerid is tiny

I would also like to know a fix to this, surely this is not right.

Sorry, I have no helpful advice for you, I just share your frustration.

Cheers!

• 2 weeks later...
Guest Supertrooper

The pics I was recieving from MMS were way too small. I found this reg. edit on allshadow.com and it works perfect on my Shadow for mms messaging. Maybe it may help find a way for your fix. If not, sorry. Good luck with it.

go to the reg key:

HKLM\SOFTWARE\Arcsoft\?ArcSoft MMS UA\Config\mm1\WspHeader

user-agent: Juno-1.0/arcsoft-mmsua-sp-4.0.0.xx

x-wap profile: http://www.htcmms.com.tw/gen/Juno-1.0.xml

• 2 months later...
Guest Pandilex

Bump! Any solutions yet?

The other day I was searching for one for a while and I actually found one that looked promising for about $10. I didn't have my phone with me at the time so I left it open planning to get it later, and accidentally closed the window!

Someone could make some money by writing a decent solution to this I think.

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
Guest daniel333

downloaded this program photo contacts pro but it says its not compatible with my phone (Samsung Blackjack II) any thoughts on how to get it working?

got it working nevermind

Edited by daniel333

• 3 months later...
Guest onesojourner

I have tried photo contacts pro on my blackjack. I was not a fan. It totally clutters up your contacts. I am sure the is a dll you can edit some where for this but I have no idea even where to start looking.