Things just get weirder and weirder with the OFFICIAL HTC ROM.
I'm wondering if I should just stay away from WM 6.1!
Here are today's adventures:
1. Decided to move the apps that I had installed to main memory because they are part of the Today screen to my SD card. I was hoping to gain program memory.
2. Uninstalled the apps. In all cases got a message saying the apps couldn't be totally uninstalled. Choose to have them removed from the list.
3. After a soft rest, discovered that ALL are still listed as installed!
4. Reinstalled all apps to the SD card. ALL installations failed (According to the message on the screen)! BUT all apps ARE installed and SEEM to be working properly.
5. In the end, I LOST PROGRAM MEMORY, but gained lots of Storage memory!
PLEASE! Certainly someone has the original ROM somewhere that I can reinstall. My mom always said "Don't try to put 3 lbs. in a 2 lb. bag." A phrase Micro$oft has obviously never heard. OH, GIVE ME GOOD OLD WM 6.0!
That's my rant for today.
Edited by rebecker, 26 May 2008 - 05:34 PM.