Dr Who, on Jun 2 2008, 10:32, said:
Groovy - can't wait. Any restaurant recommendations? Or even better, great places to shop for ingredients?
Still scoping out the restaurants
Drove thru your resort yesterday, looks nice, lots of nice beach
We are BBQing a lot, we went to Auchan in Sassari and bought a 20 euro BBQ, and picked up some stuff there too, else just using the local SISA supermarket. That said, we're here 3 weeks so buying a BBQ is pretty cost effective!
Do you have a car? It's a pretty big island to get around, and also has some great fun roads, even in a wheezy 1.2 'Clio Rip Curl' (as seen here
Being dumb, but I am finding this a bit of a headbender ATM. So, the details of the coverage for PAYG are here?
So you are saying if I put a £5 add-on to this PAYG SIM I get free data access on my phone? (i.e. not use as a modem, for which I would need mobile broadband?)
Can you point me in the direction of this add-on, or give me the name. My experience of trying to add stuff to a 3 PAYG account has been pretty horrendous so far.........
Here's my whole process from start to finish...
- Go into 3 shop, get PAYG SIM for 10 quid with 10 quid credit
- Sign up to my3 at http://my3.three.co.uk
- Log in at my3
- Add 5 quid 1 month internet addon (NOT the mobile broadband one)
- Put SIM in phone on arrival, set device to 'manually select network' to ensure it stays on 3
- Set up GPRS (auto done by phone, but it's just three.co.uk for the APN, no username / pw)