Query on Diamond Button 1

Guest robinb

Guest robinb

Hi there - funny thing to ask I know...but blow me if I can find Button 1 on the Diamond.

Settings/Personal/Buttons gives the option to set Button 1(Hold) (I have set as Voice Commander). Whatever button I hold, I cannot get this to run Voice Commander...do any users by any chance know which is Button 1?

Thanks!

Guest robinb

Thanks for that. For info, did not work on mine. Trick is to change from the default (Voice Comander) to something else, check now works OK, then change back to default...then works!

• 1 month later...
Guest keithy1964
Hi there - funny thing to ask I know...but blow me if I can find Button 1 on the Diamond.

Settings/Personal/Buttons gives the option to set Button 1(Hold) (I have set as Voice Commander). Whatever button I hold, I cannot get this to run Voice Commander...do any users by any chance know which is Button 1?

Thanks!

Hi All,

I have the Compact 4 and would like to run Voice Commander. Under Settings/Personal/Buttons there are NO buttons listed? Does anyone have a tweak to put that back or have TMo cripple all hardware buttons?

Thanks

Guest inspigr

For HTC Diamond the default "button 1" is the "call-answer" (down-left button). Just keep it pressed and it will start the Voice Commander! :D

Guest aztechnology
For HTC Diamond the default "button 1" is the "call-answer" (down-left button). Just keep it pressed and it will start the Voice Commander! :D

My compact doesn't do this. Not that I'm bothered though, I always hated the voice dialer thing.