Expansys Discount Voucher

Guest stringsofthesoul

Guest stringsofthesoul

Hi all,

This is my first post - so hello! Sorry it's got to be a begging one though! :D

I'm looking to preorder an MSI Wind laptop, but I wondered whether anyone had any discount vouchers before I do?

Regards,

stringsofthesoul

Guest WearTheFoxHat

Hey,

Welcome to MoDaCo ... I don't blame you at all for asking in advance for vouchers! I know that if you're a plus member of MoDaCo, then you get certain Expansys entitlements ... but I don't have the full details.

Guest stringsofthesoul
Hey,

Welcome to MoDaCo ... I don't blame you at all for asking in advance for vouchers! I know that if you're a plus member of MoDaCo, then you get certain Expansys entitlements ... but I don't have the full details.

Cheers! I'll check the plus member entitlements :D

Guest Paul (MVP)

stringofthesoul, turns out the Diamond case I bought has just been delivered, with a tenner voucher.

I've PM'd it to you :D

P

Guest stringsofthesoul

Paul,

Thanks very much - so kind of you.

Anything I can do in return?! :(

stringofthesoul, turns out the Diamond case I bought has just been delivered, with a tenner voucher.

P

Guest stringsofthesoul

Hi,

I think I'll do that too, so I can give surplus vouchers to people on here :D

If you sign up for their newsletter you get a code emailed to you per month..

M..S

Guest Mysterious Stranger
ROFL ... I get three copies of their newsletter and have never noticed it!

It's not every newsletter they do, it's one that only started recently.

Latest is: "Mobile Newsletter no. 5 - June 2008" ( Featuring the Redfly, out of interest) sent 27th / 6

mobile newsletter no.4 June 2008 didn't have one. Sent 19th/6

No.3 13/6 no

Un-numbered 30th may -Yes

Un-numbered 11th April - Yes

Go back and check, although the codes may be out of date now. It does say 'we'll send 1 per month' so not every newsletter is supposed to have one.

M.S

p.s out of interest their checkout now adds the discount in rather than the pay and refund method they sued to use - a lot easier!

Edited by Mysterious Stranger

Guest darthbane2k

Could someone help me out and provide me with one of these codes? Im about to spend £100 with them and would most appreciate it.

Could you please PM me.

Thanking you kindly

Could someone help me out and provide me with one of these codes? Im about to spend £100 with them and would most appreciate it.

Could you please PM me.

Thanking you kindly

Sorry, not got any spares - sign up for their newsletter? There'll be one in your order though.

M.S

Guest Shadowfixeruk

P

Where were you a month ago when i wanted a voucher.... <sob>

:( :o

SF

Where were you a month ago when i wanted a voucher....

:D :(

SF

Maybe someone could setup a trading database of codes - i.e you borrow one, and replace it with the one they send with your order? That'd really pee them off though so maybe not a project for Paul[MVP] if you wants to keep eXpansys happy.... I regularly do 6 or 7 collection orders in one go of accessories all segmented into small orders just enought to get the £10 off. Bet they hate me ;-)

M.S

p.s they have a HUD bluetooth GPS that samples at 5Hz on their daily special till 3pm. I have one. At night, it rocks! Despite what the tech spec says, it WILL emit the HUD without the car charger plugged in. I use it without a PDA connected....

http://www.expansys.com/p.aspx?partner=modaco&i=162308

Guest Paul (MVP)

Much as I admire the enterprise, it's probably a sure fire way to make sure eXpansys ditch the voucher system :D

P

Guest rameses
Just a heads up... I have £3.1m of vouchers in my inbox that will be distributed shortly :D

P

Ooo, I can feel my resolve weakening and a Slingbox being ordered already..... :(

Guest Shadowfixeruk
Just a heads up... I have £3.1m of vouchers in my inbox that will be distributed shortly :o

P

Can i put my name down for just the .1m :lol:

:D :(

SF

Just a heads up... I have £3.1m of vouchers in my inbox that will be distributed shortly :D

P

Cool. Can I draw fellow modaco-er's attention to the socket bluetooh GPS nav kit?

http://www.expansys.com/p.aspx?partner=modaco&i=115446

£22.95! The receiver might be a bit old, but it comes with an OEM HTC ( the part-number matches exactly!) 5v mains adapter - just add XDA or ipaq dongle or even use to charge your PSP ;-) as well as a car charger AND Navteq based Pocket PC navigation software that works with WM5!

For £22.95! Or £12.95 with your voucher ( plus postage unless you collect like me)

Now that's a bargain....

M.S