HTC Touch Diamond - FREE on Orange £40 + p/m tariffs!

Guest Croccy22

I think the title says it all... the new Orange catalogue has the HTC Touch Diamond - FREE on Orange £40 + p/m tariffs! Quite a deal i'm sure you'll agree!

Just before anyone flips, the pay as you go bit on the right side of the picture is from the next phone along in the magazine! :D

Matt.

orangebook.jpg

Agree! But does it have FM radio?

battery life:

* talk time 5.3 hours

* standby 12.0 days

weight: 110g

features:

* 3.15 Megapixel camera

* 3G

* Autofocus

* Bluetooth technology

* Built in GPS with A-GPS

* EDGE

* email

* FM Radio RDS

* GPRS

* HSDPA, 7.2Mbps

* internal memory 4GB

* Java™ capable

* MP3 player

* Pocket Office (Word, Excel, Outlook, PDF viewer)

* polyphonic ring tones

* speaker phone

* TFT Touchscreen

* TouchFLO 3D finger swipe navigation

* USB compatible

* vibrating alert

* Video Calling

* video capture

* Video Messaging

* Video playback

* wap

* Wi-Fi 802.11 b/g

:(

Guest pd.ryder

You've lost me there CEO...?

You ask a question and then answer yourself in the same post...? I'm quite lost and bewildered (tho nothing new there :D )

Guest blewer
You've lost me there CEO...?

You ask a question and then answer yourself in the same post...? I'm quite lost and bewildered (tho nothing new there :( )

I was just thinking that :D

Guest pd.ryder
I was just thinking that :(

How did you know I was lost and bewildered? You watching me...? On second thoughts, don't answer that... :o

:D

Guest blewer
How did you know I was lost and bewildered? You watching me...? On second thoughts, don't answer that... :o

:D

As you said (nothing new there) :(

Guest smartmove08

Question. Does anyone know if "Dolphin 35" will be the same where its brought from? What I mean is on the Orange site the 18month Dolphin 35 includes the unlimited mobile browsing option. However, on other websites (dealers selling Orange contracts) where a slightly better deal price wise can be obtained (when taking into account the redemptions) they dont mention the unlimited mobile browsing (maybe because its so new). Could I order from one of these dealers safe in the knowledge that my Dolphin 35 will match the Orange direct tarif?

Thanks

Guest Neil5459

Dealer/resellers often don't have the same tariff deals as Orange direct. They obtain bulk deals from the operators, but may omit some of the incentives. If in doubt, ask before buying. Once you have a contract though, you should be able to register online with Orange, from where you can switch tariffs, though this is upwards only for the 1st 9 months of an 18 month contract. Online tarif switching now includes the new deals.

Orange online prices are currently £5 cheaper than in Orange shops, so the Dolphin 35 deal which is the lowest of the 'Unlimited Internet' deals is £35 instore and £30 online.

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.