Haptic touchkeyboard for wm6?

Guest DiemetriX

Guest DiemetriX

Has anyone made a haptictouch prog/plugin for wm6 devices, that makes the phone sightly vibrate when you touch the touch screen? Would be great if it only vibrated when you used the touchscreen keyboard.

Edited by DiemetriX

Guest rdwars

It exists! I used to have it on my tytn, when I was using the touchscreen dialpad for every number it was vibrating. Don't know (don't remember) if it works also for typing sms / e-mail. Unfortunately I forgot the name of the program, but it was freeware.

Guest Rapier

I use the first one. The second is a little bit annoing. It's vibrating at every touch (as it says) and it seems to have a very little delay between the touch and the vibration.

I found some other programs that makes the phone vibrate only on keypad/keyboard press/touch (not only when use the dialpad), but they're not free. For now, I don't consider to spend money on that. It's nice to have for some people, but I don't consider it mandatory. And the battery runs fast

Edited by Rapier

Guest DiemetriX
I use the first one. The second is a little bit annoing. It's vibrating at every touch (as it says) and it seems to have a very little delay between the touch and the vibration.

I found some other programs that makes the phone vibrate only on keypad/keyboard press/touch (not only when use the dialpad), but they're not free. For now, I don't consider to spend money on that. It's nice to have for some people, but I don't consider it mandatory. And the battery runs fast

Could you post the name of that progam?