HTC Diamond finally available to buy on the Orange website

Guest PaulOBrien

I got my first invoice from Orange today. Looks like it's for two days - 10th-12th July and I went through 18Mb! Even with my old 3100 tethered to my laptop when I was camping I used 5Mb at the most!

Breakdown of my usage is 6mins of calls, 72 texts and 18Mb. The only thing I really used was weather and 2 youtube clips!

Guest smartmove08
I got my first invoice from Orange today. Looks like it's for two days - 10th-12th July and I went through 18Mb! Even with my old 3100 tethered to my laptop when I was camping I used 5Mb at the most!

Breakdown of my usage is 6mins of calls, 72 texts and 18Mb. The only thing I really used was weather and 2 youtube clips!

Yeh, got mine too, was a little surprised at my data usage, 4.8MB in 1 day. I didnt do anything with it! ha. Will see how it goes over a whole month. Might install some sort of bandwidth monitor on the phone if I suspect Orange are doing anything fishy.

Guest 1straven

I would imagine that the weather app is using a lot as it tried to update each time i switched to that tab. In the default way, it also had 5 locations so there could be quite a bit of data transfer there.

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.