Sooo...unlocking...?

Guest fraktal

There is a longstanding member over at xda-developers who has posted that he can do it.

I used the isim from dealextreme and am now happily using the orange diamond on the three network with no problems at all.

regards

Guest mcwarre
I used the isim from dealextreme and am now happily using the orange diamond on the three network with no problems at all.

regards

Do you have a link - spent at least 15 minutes googling to no effect... :D

Guest tjosan

regards

Any idea how it works?

http://www.dealextreme.com/details.dx/sku.12167

simlply cut a small square in the sim and it slides underneath sim card between the sim and the phone. Takes 2 mins to cut out the end of the sim card with a stanley knife and away you go. Its not as bad as it sounds honest. Anyway thats the one i bought and its working fine, i would recommend you get more than one as they are very handy and for about 8 quid delivered for two well priced. And this is confirmed as working on the diamond as its working on mine. And for those who want to know how it works google it lol

regards

Edited by plob

Guest benoutram
There is a longstanding member over at xda-developers who has posted that he can do it.

I used him. You pay a $50 donation to xda-developers and he sends you the code. He's not exactly quick (over 48 hours) but seeing as he's doing it for free I'm not complaining :D.

Guest zauron

I've just installed the SIM thing from Deal Extreme and it works a treat - making by Orange-locked phone work fine with my Vodafone SIM card.